Digital Designer LeanplumSan Francisco, California, US
Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Leanplum helps brands orchestrate multi-channel campaigns — from messaging to the in-app experience — all from a single, integrated platform. Mobile disruptors like Lyft, Tinder, Grab, TED, and Zynga rely on Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Delivering personal engagement in the moments that matter, Leanplum captures more than 15 billion data points each day and sends more than 5 billion push notifications per month.
Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Leanplum has received more than $46MM in funding from Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider’s Most Valuable Enterprise Startups of 2016, The Muse’s Most Innovative Startups, and SF Business Times’ Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com.
Inside the walls of Leanplum (just kidding, our space is open), you’ll meet employees from 27 countries and counting. We house a world champion air guitarist, three medalists from programming competitions, and six loyal office dogs who greet you at the door with tails wagging. Past perks have included company vacations to Mexico and Palm Springs and, Alfred Hitchcock movie nights, and costume parties. But most of all, we believe in leading humbly, being a doer, skipping politics, pushing innovation, and showing gratitude.
We are seeking a Senior Visual Web Designer with a love for the mobile space, as well as a keen eye for traditional design.
- Collaborate with marketing to create and implement high-impact marketing/design iterations for Leanplum.com for responsive csm.
- Build upon web and brand guidelines continuously
- Support asset production
- Create visual audits, mood boarding for new art/creative direction for Leanplum.com
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all external/internal mediums
- Manage multiple projects from conception to final deliverables under lightning fast turnarounds
- A self-starter
- Known to work well with teams in a collaborative environment
- Low ego and find inspiration in the talent around you
- Detail oriented and have a high standard for quality
- Able to articulate your process and design choices
- Able to balance an empathetic, open-mind with strong convictions
- Known to encourage critique and respectful discourse
- Committed to encouraging others to think creatively
- Exceptionally skilled at storytelling
- Always seeking new ways to improve your skills and grow as a designer
- Able to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Flexible and can pivot direction if necessary
- Experienced in B2B environments and startups (a plus)
- An impressive online portfolio demonstrating your skill across several platforms (online and off)
- 5-7 years of experience in both web and visual design
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Media Arts, or related field of study
- Previous experience with agency or startup is required.
- Have strong foundational roots in a variety of design disciplines and methods including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, color, and animation in mediums including but not limited to web, digital, motion graphics, and print
- A master of industry standard design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Experience delivering production ready digital assets in a variety of digital formats to support: website/landing pages, email, advertising, promotions, social, ecommerce, presentations, guide downloads, infographics, conference collateral, training materials, corporate swag and more.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive design, and their technical limitations
- Solid understanding of UX/UI and interaction design best practices across multiple devices and operating systems
- Experience working with information architecture, state-transition, storyboarding, & wireframing
- Proven ability to produce designs that are usable, accessible, and provide demonstrable value from conception to completion as showcased in your portfolio
- Experience with conversion optimization, A/B testing concepts, and providing design assets to support testing.
- You’re a team player and have a record of effective collaboration with other teams (ie. Marketing, Engineering, & Product)