Digital Designer LumAppsAustin, Texas, US
[ Digital Visual Designer ]
LumApps, a French software company, is a partner Recommended by Google for its social intranet solution and has become a leader in the market of corporate portal integrated with G Suite, Google business tools.
We always take care of our customers’ feedback to improve our product, that’s why we received the award for Solution Innovation of the year during Google Next Summit in San Francisco on March 8, 2017.
After deploying LumApps in major French groups, we are now developing our international market, especially in the US, with groups like Finish Line, TIBCO, Logitech…
To achieve our worldwide goals, we seek a talented visual designer to work with passion in our Austin team and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth!
Working with the US project team, by using your creativity, you’ll be in charge of designing our customers intranets based on our CMS tool.
You’ll also work closely with other web designers to share ideas and designs, as well as with designers in the product team for any feedback you might have to improve the product.
- Participate with project managers in customers workshops to collect UX/UI needs
- Design wireframes and high-fidelity mockups with product’s capabilities in mind.
- Implement your designs only using the product’s features and settings (some specific CSS might be used but as sparsely as possible)
- Work collaboratively with deployment & product teams to continually improve the product.
- Manage external freelancers if needed
- 3+ years experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of the web graphic chain (wireframe, mock ups) and proficient in the specific tools associated to each
- Experience implementing websites using HTML/CSS
- Good skills in UI / UX
- Open-minded and creative
- Autonomous, rigorous, organized, ability to establish time estimates for work and communicate effectively around deadlines and deliverables
- Good understanding of communication challenges
- Understand, respect and comply with the product technical capabilities and client’s branding guidelines
- Native English speaker
- Project management knowledge
- SaaS knowledge
- Business French speaking/writing skills
- Business Spanish speaking/writing skills
Austin Job-based. Full time, salary to be negotiated based on skill and experience.
To apply to this position, please provide us with at least:
- Portfolio demonstrating various web / mobile graphic works
Think you’re a good fit?
Send your application to jobs(at)lumapps.com