Digital Designer Made by ManyLondon, England, GB
JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
25 days holiday a year, company pension, private healthcare and a company mobile phone.
Design is at the heart of everything we do here. A designer’s role at Made by Many is to balance the business objectives of the clients we work with, whilst championing the needs of the users we design for. You are a collaborator and creator, a consultant and a craftsperson.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to do some of the best work of your life as part of a team of talented designers, engineers, product managers and strategists. As a Junior Designer you will be crafting customer centred experiences for web, mobile or connected devices.
This could be your first role or you may have some experience elsewhere. Your work history isn’t what is important here. We want to find someone with a growth mindset who can explain the thought process behind their work.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about design and technology
- Has a desire to create sustainable, thoughtful products and services that have lasting impact
- Has a strong design grounding in form, function, colour, typography and interaction design. We expect to see you demonstrate this in your design portfolio
Amongst other things, your job will involve:
- Working with multidisciplinary teams generating ideas and concepts
- Prototyping and testing ideas in a variety of ways – from pen and paper, to interactive prototypes
- Taking responsibility for delivering finished designs to high standards and tight deadlines
We really care about your career
We’ve spent the last ten years building products and services that matter. These experiences have lead us to develop an industry-leading professional development programme. The programme helps you build upon your design and professional skills, progressing your career at Made by Many and beyond. In addition to working alongside an experienced team, you will be assigned a design mentor to help you grow and develop.
Work in an environment for learning and improving
We’ve put a lot of thought and effort into creating a environment that is built for continuous learning and improvement. We all believe in sharing knowledge generously, experimenting with new tools and techniques, working in small, empowered teams and celebrating our successes as well as analysing where we can improve.
We’re lucky to work in an amazing studio (Diespeker Wharf – a former marble factory) right next to Regent’s Canal in Central London. You should be eligible to work in the UK. This job is not suited to remote working.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19th September at 3pm