Digital Designer McCannBangrak, Bangkok, TH
The successful candidate will need a portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking with a high level of design skills. You will be able to explain your thinking and how you've used your design knowledge to translate your ideas and our creative team’s vision into well-crafted visual/interaction designs.
You will thrive in our highly collaborative, creative environment, working closely with highly skilled digital design specialists, Project Managers and our Creative team. You will pick up creative briefs from our traffic personnel and a verbal briefing from Project Management team. You’ll explain your work internally to the Design Lead / Creative team and together strive for work that keeps our clients leading the way.
To be a successful candidate you will be able to show a genuine understanding of user-centric design for various digital channels and platforms. A solid art and design sense is a must and the ability to master the different disciplines including UI, Graphics and Motion on various formats will be an advantage.
Collaborating with other amazing creatives you will get the opportunity to work across a variety of high profile projects, utilizing your natural enthusiasm to help bring ideas to life and make people want to work with you.
- Portfolio required demonstrating design skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work on own initiative and stick to deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team collaboratively or at times, independently.
- Thorough understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc.
- The ability to understand and interpret background information.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal in English preferred.
- Proactively pursue self-development opportunities within the Agency.
- Assume responsibility for regularly reviewing performance and personal development.
- Discuss career aspirations and agree personal development plan with supervisor.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Min 2+ years of experience in a digital agency or equivalent, with proven design skills across various digital channels and platforms.
- Experience designing online content (websites, social, email, banner ads, etc)
- Excellent typography and design skills.