Digital Designer MesaicHamburg, DE
You love everything digital? You strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate? You embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what can be done?
We are Mesaic, a B2B technology provider that enables businesses to excel at the way they interact with customers with the help of messengers. We are currently looking for full-time Designer for our team in Hamburg, Germany. More at www.mesaic.co
- Crafting Experiences: Conceptualizing and executing meaningful user experiences for our product. From wireframes, prototypes and click-dummies to high-fidelity mockups, user interface components and user experience patterns. Doing so you effectively collaborate with the relevant teams.
- Quality Assurance: Identifying user experience issues in our product and providing support through feedback and the development of guidelines.
- Develop Standards: Contribute to the ongoing development of our design system, to promote quality and consistency across the entire user experience. Development and maintenance of our brand assets (offline and online) for internal and external use.
- Painting the Future: Analyse user experiences of digital products in the marketplace and of our competitors to identify possible opportunities. Driving the user experience of our product to new and exciting heights.
- Ambassador of Design: Explaining your ideas, designs and user experience standard methodologies in order to successfully convince, motivate and inspire partners and customers.
Skills & Knowledge
- You have a design-related degree.
- You have up to 3 years of work experience in the field under your belt.
- You have a strong portfolio focused on digital products. It showcases your design prowess and gives insight into your design process.
- Tools like Sketch and InVision are your home field and you feel at home designing wireframes, prototypes as well as high-fidelity design assets.
- You have a sense for user experience design and are able to combine typography, colours and layout in functional and visually pleasing ways.
- You have a great understanding of user-centric design methods and responsive web design.
- You are able to successfully work under pressure in an organised fashion.
- You are fluent in English and German
Personality & Attitudes
- “Yes, and…”-Attitude: You have a can-do attitude and are not afraid to take on a new, challenging tasks in our ever-changing dynamic environment. You embrace change as an opportunity to grow.
- Communicative: You prefer to communicate proactively and are able to express ideas and arguments in a way that is clear and convincing.
- Collaborative: You enjoy collaboration with different types of stakeholders and are not afraid to stand up for your own perspective.
- Open-Minded: You are open-minded and consider different, contrasting perspectives and feedback as essential to any successful product.
- Independent: You are able to work independently, fulfilling your commitments to the team.
- Learner’s Mindset: You are reflective, thinking about the way you work and collaborate, always attempting to improve your own processes.
- Pragmatic Idealist: You love to dream big, but are at the same time able to make pragmatic choices and take the small steps.
Who We Are
Mesaic enables companies to deliver modern messaging-driven services to their customers. Customers experience a one-stop solution for any sort of interaction with a company in their preferred way of communication: Messaging.
We strongly focus on best customer experience. In today’s digital world transparency, convenience and reliability are a must to live up to customer’s expectations. Intuitive solutions benefit a business’ competitive advantage.
What We Offer
- Flat Hierarchies: Flat hierarchies offer us all the space for own ideas and input, in a dedicated and ambitious working environment.
- Convenient Location: Our easy-to-reach office is located right in the city center of Hamburg, Germany.
- Team: Our young, international team loves tackling ambitious challenges and having a great time while we’re at it. We are an open-minded bunch.
- Professional Development: All of our team members are experts in their respective fields, and make great mentors to learn from. Our dynamic work environment ensures a steady flow of “learn at work” opportunities to develop yourself further.
If you are interested we would love to hear from you.