Digital Designer Oliver BonasTolworth, Surrey, London, England, GB
What we’re Looking For
As the Digital Design Intern you will be responsible for working across many projects, including website design, and HTML newsletter design. You will assist the Ecommerce team in the preparation of imagery and marketing assets, to be used for our digital platforms.
Reporting into the Digital Designer, you will work collaboratively with different teams to complete design projects effectively and to the agreed timeframes. With an eye for detail and a passion for digital design you will strive to deliver the best online UX to our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Working on multiple projects in collaboration with several teams
• Assisting the Digital Designer with coming up with new designs and functionalities for the website
• Testing all new functionality across different browser devices
• Design and build HTML marketing emails, seeking feedback for improvement where necessary
• Preparing marketing assets to be uploaded across our digital platforms
• Updating and maintaining content across our UK and International websites
• Editing photography for the website
• Working across all IT systems and ensuring data integrity.
Key Skills Needed
• BA degree in Graphic/ Website Design or similar
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience with excellent Adobe Photoshop knowledge
• Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Basic experience using WordPress
• Experience using Dotmailer and Magento are desirable
• Ability to bring fresh ideas and communicate them confidently
• Thorough understanding of current digital design trends
• Positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything
• Kind, helpful and considerate towards your co-workers
• Exceptionally organised and a natural multi-tasker
• Ambitious, resourceful and looking for opportunities to learn more
We are a living wage employer and pay a competitive salary, with up to 50% discount on OB products.
Head over to our Bonas Benefits page for more information on what we offer.
If you’re interested in applying, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a paragraph about why you think you’re the best person for the job.
To find out how we interview, pop over to our interview process page.