Digital Designer OroliaSaint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, RU
Orolia is an international high-tech company dedicated to improving the safety, compliance and efficiency of its global customers’ remote operations by providing them business solutions and services based on the most advanced positioning, navigation, timing, sensing, information, and communications technologies. At Orolia, we continuously look to go “Beyond the Frontier” in everything that we do. As an organization, we strive to be the market leader and look for employees who have the same passion for their personal careers. If working in a multicultural environment where being the best is encouraged, Orolia is the employer for you.
Orolia believes that success in the global marketplace requires a variety of perspectives and individual experiences. At Orolia we understand, appreciate and strive for new and different thoughts and ideas. A high degree of employee involvement, lifelong learning and diversity are permanent items on the agenda throughout the entire organisation.
We are looking for high energy individuals who are strong team players and are willing to go the extra mile to help our customers be successful.
We are currently looking for our Digital Designer located in our Saint Petersburg office in Russia.
The Digital Designer is responsible for delivering aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy digital creatives such as websites, landing pages, emails, social media graphics, and digital ads.
Develop the design of UX and UI for digital experiences.
Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
The Digital Designer will report to Digital Marketing Director.
- Propose to the Marketing VP the vision for digital creatives, ensuring consistent experiences that align with corporate visual guidelines and UX/digital design best practices.
- Design and develop all digital assets for websites, including microsites, landing pages, product pages and various other site experiences.
- Create visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Translate wireframes storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Utilize conversion rate optimization best practices in all digital design elements
- Ensure proper implementation within a web environment (CMS) and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Design responsive email templates and promotional emails, code to integrate them into Marketing automation tool.
- Design and develop ads to support digital media plans across LinkedIn, Facebook, and various banner ad placements. Create HTML5 digital ad templates including banner sizing and versioning.
- Create all other digital assets like: infographics, product graphics, web logos, …
- May sub-contract some projects exceptionally with Marketing VP’s approval.
- Provide design support to other designer to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Work with internal clients (Market Marketing Managers, Communication Director) on product campaigns and corporate communication using Digital media.
- M level in the European LMD (CEC level 7) – BA/BS degree in the US (or equivalent work experience)
- First production of books in digital design.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to align and work collaboratively with many stakeholders and functions such as product managers, marketing, agencies
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong active listening and empathy skills
- Capacity to work in an international environment with people from different cultures
- Creativity with an aesthetic sense
- Accurate, attention to detail (proofreading)
- Sketching and storyboard creation
- Planning, project management
- Multitasking, deadline management
- Good verbal and written communications in English
- Ability to learn digital design platforms