Digital Designer PureerosPadova, Veneto, IT
Junior-Mid Web DIGITAL DESIGNER (Part-Time/Remote: Ok)
Who are we looking for
We are currently looking for an open-minded, proactive and talented Web Designer who will bring the design of our e-commerce, online magazine and all the visual contents to the next level.
Open-minded: Visual contents are the first impression you have of a brand or product. Our brand and company mission is to make female sexuality socially acceptable and improve. Your design works will have to represent that mission. You will be the person translating our values into breath-taking design and visuals and does that in an elegant, creative and disruptive way.
Talented: Our ideal candidate has the ability to capture the real world beauty and convert it into online amazing experience. Must have a natural interest for everything that is luxury and elegant and being able to translate that into ecom UX/UI, branding and content creation.
Proactive: The Designer will work into the Mktg Team and along with the founders, IT department and advisory board, taking part to our regular team meetings where we expect you to propose ideas and suggestions. You’ll be given guidelines but it’s your duty to come back with ideas. This is a role where you can really express yourself and not just “doing the job”.
- Relevant studies within the design field
- Minimum 2-3 solid years of working experience with exposure on e-commerce design and responsive design
- UX/UI knowledge and practical experience
- Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision and other popular tools
- Creativity, Proactivity, Ability to work in Agile and in remote and without supervision
- Well organized and able to meet deadline
- Ability to work within an international team
- English Fluent
- Open Mind. It might sound obvious but not for everybody
- Brilliant attention to the details
- Create and artwork visual designs that effectively communicate our brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, interface elements, iconography, logo and CI, typography, style guides, etc.
- Design of promotional digital material, which can include also photo retouching, info- graphics, gifs, creative drawings etc.
- Design of on-site landing pages and campaign web-pages
- Produce clear and compelling web-page layouts, then working with the development team to ensure the final product matches the design
- Actively look at visual website improvements so that PUEEROS and THE
- PURE MAG remains a pioneer in the luxury retail industry
- Participate to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, brand management, marketing and project management
- Part-time (20 hours per week) to start – with high potentials to turn into
- fulltime. You will organize your own work over the week to meet deadlines
- Working in remote. We have weekly team meetings via Skype and from time to time we’ll run workshop meeting in person in Italy (Venice area) or in London
How to apply
Please send us your CV and/or portfolio or online profile by email (Email Subject: Lavori Creativi - Web Digital Designer)We aim to respond within 48h Do not send cover letters, just a small intro about yourself in the email is fine. If you send a CV, please do not send that sad and very ugly business design format. First impression count, show us you are a first class designer already since the beginning