Digital Designer Shangri LaHong Kong, Central and Western, HK
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La, someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform; someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Digital Designer to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
The Digital Designer is a strong visualizer, translating internal project requirements into visually compelling digital products. This person not only skills in designing but also understands online customer behavior in order to create materials that drive business conversion.
- Responsible for creative development of all digital marketing materials for the SLIM IT team, from banners to system front end and sites.
- Interface with various internal teams to effectively execute projects and defend design integrity of corporate identity.
- Supports the application development colleagues with front-end grid, module and style coding
- Manages creative assets ensuring the most up-to-date assets are being utilized at all times and adhere to corporate guidelines for all publications
- Manages creative outputs from external interactive agencies for digital projects
- Creates supporting materials such as style guides, presentations, flowcharts and infographics
- Maintains a familiarity of trends in digital creative industry, interactive media and other digital design practices
Experiences and skills require
- Strong knowledge with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, Sass, Sketch etc.
- Understands UX/UI, responsive design, AB, MV testing for website optimization ensuring design solutions are optimized for digital platforms
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Keen on learning new technology
- Can-do attitude
- Team player, with customer-orientated mindset and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English