Digital Designer Simple HabitSan Francisco, California, US
Senior Product Designer
We love awesome people. People who want to make a difference. People who are passionate about what they do, aren't afraid to take risks, and who think and dream big.
Here at Simple Habit, we want to create a world where mindfulness is adopted by everyone as a daily habit – like exercise or brushing your teeth. We want to help millions of people throughout the world live more mindfully and be more resilient.
We’re growing fast and are looking for rockstars to join our team. Are you ready to create the world’s leading mindfulness platform?
As a Product Designer, you will have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. Your experience ranges designing for mobile (native apps / mobile web), desktop web, and email, and the technical chops to build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details (i.e. transitions, animations, and complex interactions).
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You collaborate with others in a rapid iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact experiences.
- Create and test out UX/UI concepts, workflows, and wireframes. Be able to explore divergent concepts, and converge on feasible, innovative design
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish
- Generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for any platform (iOS, Android, Web)
- Validate and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- 5+ years of applied UX/UI experienceExperience working within a team of multiple designers
- Experience with end-to-end product design, has shipped product
- Experience developing comprehensive design systems that work across diverse platforms and experiences
- Experience in conducting and translating user research effectivelyStrong information design skills with a solid foundation in UX design heuristics
- Mastery in design tools: Sketch, Creative Suite, prototyping tools
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Attitude that inspires and motivates, embracing challenges and new ways of thinking
- Must be willing to commute to San Francisco. Our office is in SoMa, San Francisco
Simple Habit is a 5-minute meditation platform for busy people. We offer over 1,000 guided meditations for any situation and mood — including before sleep, taking a work break, commuting, and more.
Founded in 2016, Simple Habit is now ranked #1 for meditation on iTunes and featured on Shark Tank, Forbes, Business Insider, HuffPost, and more. We are backed by Y Combinator, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and many other prominent CEOs in Silicon Valley.