Digital Designer Skylark CreativeLondon, England, GB
A digitally focused designer with a minimum of 2 years experience. You love problem-solving and relish adding your flair to a brief. You are skilful at research and have great attention to detail. As a vital member of our team, you’ll be naturally organised, working to tight deadlines across multiple projects, influencing the way our websites look and feel.
Skylark are an independent creative agency based in Shoreditch. We create websites, apps, videos and animations, with a diverse portfolio - from the likes of Arsenal FC and Buena Vista Social Club to investment banks and the worlds’ most prestigious Antarctic tours. We’re a friendly bunch and offer a fun and collaborative design home for you to learn and develop.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience designing for websites
- Design Graduate with 2:1 or above
- Highly proficient in the Adobe suite and ideally Sketch
- Ability to prioritise your work, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced creative agency to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Highly skilled at researching & breaking down briefs
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- An impressive portfolio to demonstrate your design and layout abilities
When we talk we’d love to know all about:
- Your design style –what do you feel it is or is becoming?
- Your typical process when approaching a website design
- How you work when the brief is still unformed
- How you organise yourself day-by-day
What we Offer:
- A great place to work in the heart of Spitalfields with a decent bunch of people
- Generous holidays and a flexible approach to work
- Competitive salary and workplace pension
We like to chat with the people you’ve worked with: We ask for two references as part of your interview process. Please have your referees’ contact details for the interview stage.
How to apply
Interested? Send us a CV and brief covering letter telling us why you'd be great for this.