Digital Designer SoftomotiveAthens, Attica, GR
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for interactive projects from concept through execution across all our digital platforms. You’ll be collaborating with writers, developers, technologists, as well as other art directors. Your goal will be to deliver solid digital solutions for our products
- Conceptualize and collaborate with creative team to create fully integrated user experiences and develop digital communications; mobile-friendly and accessible websites, landing pages, newsletters, emails and social touch points
- Collaborate with designers, developers, UX and marketing managers to find solutions to design challenges
- Design layouts and graphics for reports (eg: white papers) and content marketing material
- Prepare graphics and come up with ideas for presentations and prototypes
- Research best practices in the digital world
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional knowledge and experience with web/responsive design, digital marketing/advertising
- Experience in working with developers, marketing managers, UX Designers and Digital Art Directors
- Excellent technical skills, knowledge of web technologies and a passion for mindful design
- Solid work-based understanding of human computer interaction, visual design, user interface design, user-centered design and usability principles or related field
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external team members and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Applications must be accompanied by a portfolio of recent work (Please indicate your website’s URL)
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.