Digital Designer Studio TangerineGuildford, England, GB
We’re a boutique branding and digital agency and we’re looking for an talented senior digital designer to join our creative hub in Guildford.
We work with a variety of businesses from international sports brands and technology start ups to the prestigious horseracing industry. We have diverse mix of projects across digital, branding and print.
This is a permanent role but would consider contract or freelance enquiries. No agencies please.
Job role + responsibilities:
Working directly with the Creative Director and other team members, you will be expected to:
- Deliver responsive and systematic designs – both visual and user experience-based;
- Guide the look and feel for entire websites, interactive presentations, apps, microsites and more;
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner;
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders, and build trusting relationships with both clients and colleagues;
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality;
- Share your knowledge with the team and mentor mid/junior designers;
- Have an infectious drive for creative solutions and an impeccable attention to detail;
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends;
- Explore UX options, perform UX research and produce UX-related outputs including wireframes and prototypes;
- Create prototypes, design concepts and proof-of-concepts via the most appropriate route – e.g. Sketch, AE animations, etc;
- Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client representatives and executives;
- Manage and direct contract developers;
- Prioritise and set expectations on key deliverables;
- Utilise sound project management processes and tools and work collaboratively with other team members;
- Effectively manage multiple projects;
- Being heavily involved in briefing from client needs to the internal team;
- Ability to work across different disciplines, including branding and art direction is a plus.
At Tangerine we require hands on, pragmatic and self motivated individuals to make projects and our business a success. We would like you to bring your wealth of design and process experience to help Tangerine grow our digital offering.
You will be a strategic designer with a proven track record in your field. You can drive and deliver engaging digital projects and love what you do. You will want to work in a creative environment that allows you to flourish.
Great package for the right person. Salary based on experience.
Please email your CV and Portfolio with covering letter giving us an idea of why you think you are right for this role with “Digital Designer” in the subject line. NB only those candidates being called for interview will be contacted.