Digital Designer SurfdomeLondon, England, GB
Surfdome is an industry leading e-commerce site offering surf, snow, skate and lifestyle products to an audience of over 1 million people across Europe.
Based within it’s HQ in Shoreditch, London, Surfdome requires a Mid-Weight Digital Designer that will help deliver a better customer experience through creative input across the business.
We’re on the lookout for a talented, friendly & enthusiastic Mid-Weight designer, to help support the Marketing Department with all projects related to Surfdome’s business and activations. It’s a chance to get hands-on experience of a busy creative department who produce a wide variety of top quality work, whether it be photoshoots, web design, visual identity, e-com marketing, presentations, mockups, production, copywriting & more.
Those applying need to be skilled at Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop), name photography as a skill, have a keen eye for typographic detail, and understand design for web. An interest in board-sports & fashion is key as we are passionate about Surf, Snow & Skate being a leading web retailer within our industry. You’ll be a vital part of in-house team, ensuring the creative integrity of the work is on brand with an attention to detail at all times.
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Web assets, Email design, social media, web content, display ads, animation & print + more
- Department liaison
- Assistance and lead on a variety of creative projects – Photoshoot campaigns & day to day e-comm design execution
- Asset management
- have 2/3+ years of experience
- have an interest in board-sports
- are skilled at web design with a better than basic knowledge of HTML
- are adept at Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Lightroom or Bridge
- have experience as a photographer
- have experience at photo editing and post production
- are a fresh and original thinker
- are a hard worker and take instruction well
- are quick to learn and able to think on your feet
- have excellent communication and time management skills, motivated
- by deadlines and required deliverables
- have stong ideas & conceptual ability – from start to execution
- have a full driving license
On application, you:
- have a link to a updated online portfolio
- will supply a CV and folio of your most relevant and recent work
- supply any other material you think is relevant
Apply via the Visit Website button or copy and paste the link into your browser: http://careers.surfdome.com/apply/nC4KOFmPn9/MidWeight-Digital-Designer