Digital Designer The Urban ListMelbourne, Victoria, AU
If you’re constantly on the hunt for the best breakfast, don’t get out of bed without scrolling through your Insta feed, and have a passion for exceptional design, then we have the perfect role for you…
The Urban List is an extremely fast-paced, nimble environment – creating daily content that guides and optimises the lifestyle of our readers: the best restaurants, bars, retail, health, travel and beauty. The Urban List Studio is a vibrant and diverse team. You’ll be working alongside other designers, producers, strategists and content teams on a daily basis to help bring to life creative concepts.
Essential duties and responsabilities:
- Work closely with design and content teams to produce, edit and conceptualise creative ideas.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external clients to ensure all design projects adhere to a brief that represents the client’s brand and vision.
- Translate and execute create concepts across eDMs, video, socials, organic assets and multimedia.
- Interpret and apply brand style guidelines to all design deliverables.
- Actively engage with design trends and emerging technologies, particularly usability and how design can affect the customer experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Attention to detail and desire to deliver high quality work.
- Strong creative flair with the confidence to suggest new ideas.
- Actively engaged with local happenings and activities.
- Exceptional skills across Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS preferred
- Video editing skillset is a must
- Experience in UX design
Please send your CV and portfolio to jdunwoody(at)theurbanlist.com