Digital Designer Tobias Grau GmbHHamburg, Rellingen, Schleswig-Holstein, DE
Tobias Grau is a Hamburg-based designer of lights and luminaires. For over 30 years, we have pioneered LED technology in elegant, sculptural, and minimalist designs to enhance the aesthetics and sustainability of home, office, and architectural lighting.
A holistic approach is central to our design philosophy. Our interdisciplinary team ensures each of our luminaires is a synergy of technical innovation and artistic form, setting new standards for the industry.
As we continue to grow our global presence, we are looking for a Digital Communication Designer (m/w/d) to join our headquarters near Hamburg.
- Website design and maintenance
- Strategic planning, roll-out, and upkeep of digital content, including all social media channels
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of the website and social media activities
- Supervision of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO and SEA)
- Ongoing research in digital communication and artistic ideas
- A degree in graphic design, web design, or comparable discipline
- At least two years experience in digital communication, including both brand and product positioning
- Demonstrable conceptual and creative skills in the development of digital content
- Outstanding design standards and a creative attitude
- Website management and CMS
- Social media management
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer
- A sympathetic and dynamic creative environment
- Challenging and varied projects in close cooperation with the Art Directors
- Independent working atmosphere in a fully equipped workplace (iMac, iPad, iPhone)
We look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations to mail address.
Tobias Grau GmbH Siemensstrasse 35b, 25462 Rellingen