Digital Designer TrustpilotCopenhagen, Capital Region, DK
Trustpilot's mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever improving experiences for everyone. As part of the business website team, you will design the store-front of one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe. It's an exciting opportunity to help apply and evolve our new branding for our business audience in close collaboration with our brand design team and design director.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer with web and/or marketing design experience to create designs for a CMS powered website focused on traffic & lead generation.
In the business website team nested within the marketing department, you will be designing the storefront for the Trustpilot product. We are in a rebuilding phase where we balance our wishes for exploration, creativity, iteration and meeting strategic goals for the organisation. You will be working on strategic projects, exploration and day-to-day requests alongside three developers, an optimisation specialist and a team manager. We are a key unit in the Trustpilot organisation with multiple stakeholders and many opinions about the work we do, ensuring that no two days are the same. You will also be working closely with the wider design & brand team in Trustpilot.
- A challenging design job where quality, delivery and measurable results go hand in hand
- Competitive salary and company warrants
- A team that values fun, having a work-life balance and a caring attitude towards each other
- Opportunities to further your career in a fast-paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Nice location in the center of Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate who...
- Offers creative and imaginative ideas across multiple areas
- Can deliver beautiful on-brand designs which are also practically executable
- Knows the difference in quality and delivery time between a 60% design, an 80% design and a 100% design
- Has previously tried working closely with adjacent disciplines: frontend development, marketing, optimization, UX
- Is good at reading a brief and can explain how the design answers to this brief
- Embraces an iterative design process
- Loves Helvetica Neue. It’s our new brand font, and you’ll be working with it every day ;)
- 3-5 years professional experience working as a web designer in a team environment
- Understand the value of collaborative efforts in building great web solutions
- Open to feedback and keen on personal development
- Motivated to strive for the highest quality standards
- Curious about all parts of website building and management
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, portfolio and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at nat(at)trustpilot.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse.