Digital Designer XpenditureParis, Île-de-France, FR
- Design creative solutions for Xpenditure’s marketing campaigns, landing pages, new product teasers, and a wide range of other digital communications.
- Prototype and build interactive experiences, animations and mockups.
- Ensure that the Xpenditure experience spans a wide range of devices, from desktop to mobile.
- Generate creative ideas while building upon existing best practices in design and technology.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams at Xpenditure to help accelerate our growth around the world, in a wide range of markets.
- Translate designs into fully functional Web pages.
- Manage Xpenditure's website.
Compétences et expérience souhaitées
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years in a forward-thinking digital design role.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates: expertise in design for web and mobile, creative thinking, a modern style and attention to detail.
- Understanding of WordPress/PHP is a bonus.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Invision.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while still maintaining the capacity for self-direction with little supervision.
- Clearly convey thoughts and ideas; both verbally and written.
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of professional freedom
- Being part of an award-winning, international and growing team of 60
- A desk in our cool headquarters in the centre of Mechelen with a fully-stocked bar, pool table, foosball and more
- Team trips and events
- A competitive salary and package
If this sounds like you, just tell us why you think you would be great for the job. You can apply via our website (www.xpenditure.com/jobs). While you’re on it, you can already check out your future colleagues. Can’t wait to hear from you!