Digital Designer Y&RTokyo, JP
The 360 Designer produces the design function for the Social Team. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. The Digital Designer reports to the Social Creative Director, and works closely with the 360 Art Director and 360 Copywriter.
- Develop & design tactical content that fits within an existing campaign concept and adapt for different social platforms.
- Confidently take your approved idea through the whole of production alongside a producer – in preproduction, on-set and in post-production.
- Be able to justify to colleagues why you chose a particular idea, visual style, font choice or theme when answering a particular brief.
- Be an advocate of anything and everything that is social and creatively inspiring.
- Be curious to learn about creativity on social media and learn how to adapt existing concepts to social.
- Should have worked in a previous role as a Digital or 360 designer.
- Have experience in content creation and social media campaigns.
- Conceive and create experience design solutions based on the overall big idea.
- Must be able to tell stories through crafted design, effective use of technology and visionary user experience.
- Excellent skills in design related softwares.
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the ability to come up with content that fits a brief.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.