Graphic Designer A.T. StudioBurnley, England, GB
A.T. Studio, the award-winning design studio of acclaimed designer Aitor Throup and his directional menswear brand, is looking for a graphic designer to join a new team based in Burnley, Lancashire.
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual with a background in multimedia graphic design, with a dedication to producing consistently high level of quality work across a broad range of media such as graphics, photography and cinematography — 3D and motion graphics knowledge preferred but not essential.
We are looking for someone with a multi-disciplinary background who is keen to innovate and work with the studio to push the boundaries of design and visual communication.
The candidate needs to have wide-ranging skills and would be confident working on numerous projects simultaneously. Good research and communication skills are key, as well as an awareness of our industry and current cultural and technical developments.
The role requires someone who is confident working on a project from start to finish, working together with both in-house and external teams and collaborators. The ideal candidate is self-reliant and has experience managing their own schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- creating innovative visual proposals for all studio related projects through extensive research, exploration and visual development
- proactively consider new and innovative ways to present the studio content to increase visibility of the company and meet business objectives
- creating original visual material from the vast range and depth of existing physical content within the studio
- working alongside the communications manager to present content proposals
- researching relevant external parties to gather information and quotes to support the execution of all graphic based projects
- curating and producing the social media content, working closely with the PR and communications department
- ensuring the highest standard of work within the department and with external parties
- preparing visual creative briefs for external companies and collaborators
- managing and delegating work effectively to other designers and interns
- in-depth knowledge of the full Adobe suite — with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- photography and photo editing skills
- good cinematography and editing skills
- good knowledge and understanding of interactive media and the Web
- experience using 3D software — preferred but not essential
- basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro Sketch and Keynote skills are also preferred but not essential
- ability to work under pressure to a consistently high level of accuracy and detail
- excellent time management skills
- ability to self-assess and self-manage
- ability to respond productively to feedback
- ability to manage and delegate work and resources
- fluent written and verbal English