Graphic Designer Acne StudiosStockholm, SE
Graphic Designer in Branding and Labelling
The position as Graphic Designer in Branding and Labelling within our Design Department is central in the creative and commercial expansion of the brand. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that our brand name is well positioned on every single product, both new and existing.
Our branding is visualized on different type of labelling which include but are not limited to the brand label, care label, composition label, buttons, zips, trims and special requirement labels.
Branding is important in the process of creating high-end qualitative products. In this position, you will be working closely together with the senior label designer to ensure the input from the Creative Director is implemented. It is also important to align brand and marketing team on typography and brand design.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same.
Tasks will include but not be limited to
- Lead and manage the brand label design process from research stage, colour and material choice through to drawings and developments with supplier
- Review designs and update guidelines on a seasonal basis
- Being the key administrator of all label designs, artworks, guidelines and material samples
- Work closely with team members to ensure design developments aligns with collection process and respect deadlines
- Collaborate productively between design, merchandising, marketing and product departments
- Maintain close relationship with suppliers and communicate on regular basis
- Working closely with the production coordinator on labels
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within a design studio or creative, previous experience within a fashion brand preferred
- A vast experience and knowledge of fabrics and materials and strong eye for lay-out design and typography
- Excellent computer skills including MS office and Adobe Creative
- Outstanding communication skills in written and spoken English, additional language skill is a merit
- An action oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently multiple project deadlines
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.