Graphic Designer Airbus SASToulouse, Occitanie, FR
[ DRIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER ]
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are looking for a mandatory internship up to 4 to 6 month-long in order to validate your academic year in Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design (or equivalent).
What if YOU starts your story with US?
You are familiar with technologies and you like to propose innovative solutions. In addition to the subjects that you will work on, you will have the opportunity to develop different skills such as teamwork, communication and project management.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Modern-thinking and tech-savvy, the position-holder supports the Finance Transformation programme at large (Performance Management, Proof of Concepts /digital initiatives,...) via communication actions:
- creative and open-minded, he/she elaborates communication support documents (visual identities, infographics, leaflets, presentations, web pages, booklets, ...)
- open to constructive feedback, he/she edits and creates communication enablers (videos, surveys & results displays, e-learning modules, ...)
- confident and humble, he/she represents the Finance Transformation team, collaborates and exchanges in English with people from various hierarchical levels, business areas and all 3 Airbus divisions (Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus Helicopters, Finance corporate functions, controlling, accounting, Finance Academy, corporate communication, ...)
- G-Suite key player in the frame of the G-Suite deployment through Finance community
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You are currently enrolled in a 4 to 5 years graduated diploma which is specialized in Communication, Marketing, Graphic Design, or equivalent. You have the following skills:
• Communication skills
• Team Spirit, Creativity
• Webdesign and/or Graphic Design
• English : Negotiation level
You have interpersonal skills, you have organizational qualities, and you like team work!