Graphic Designer Alltech Biotechnology Corporation LimitedBangkok, TH
Alltech Biotechnology Corporation Limited
Alltech is a global leader in the animal and health nutrition industry and among the top ten animal and health companies in the world, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Alltech is at a turning point in the history of agriculture as it has created unprecedented opportunities for itself and for the industry. With more than 4,700 employees in 128 countries, the company has developed a strong regional presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle-East and Africa.
Could this be you?
We employ the brightest and the best and believe our people are our most valuable asset. Alltech provides continuous education, training and development to help our team stay at the cutting edge of our industry.
The very essence of our culture manifests itself in our diversified experiences, strong ethics and integrity, coupled with a resounding passion for performance and excellence in everything we do.
Alltech people are highly motivated, and committed with a determination to succeed. They relish the challenge and opportunities of international assignments in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Thai’s Nationality
- At least 5 years experience in graphic design.
- Strong creative skills and proven track record producing advertisements, corporate image and promotional materials.
- Ability to manage projects within timeline.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in a multicultural situation and has organizational skills
- Fluent in Thai and English communication.
- In addition, the likely candidate must work well in a team.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript and portfolio, expected salary and recent photo to:
Alltech Biotechnology Corp., Ltd.
209/1 KKP Tower B, 17th Floor,
Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana,
Attention: Mr. Chun Keat Lim