Graphic Designer ApcoRome, Latium, IT
APCO Worldwide is a global communications consultancy. We support our clients in the fields of corporate communications, public affairs, press and media work as well as crisis communication. Our clients include companies and institutions in the fields of telecommunications, transport and logistics, health, energy and nutrition. We offer a varied, international working life in our team in Milan, Rome, and in close cooperation with our extensive network in Europe, Asia and the USA..
We are looking for a talented and creative in-house Graphic Designer, a consultant in Visual Communication Design, who wants to become part of our team.
The ideal candidate has an extensive portfolio and possesses a passion for visual storytelling. He/she has the ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment while up against short timelines. He/she is a problem solver, extremely organized and a good teammate to other very talented people. He/she is also very interested in learning new skills and abilities.
- Develop client deliverables that require design solutions, such as social media graphics and
visuals, infographics, banners, presentations, posters, advertising, and more.
- Implementation of communication materials that respect our clients brand guidelines.
- Design materials for marketing and new business development initiatives, such as reports,
business proposals, and presentations.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of professional graphic design.
- Proficiency with Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop) and
MS Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel) software are also required.
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets).
- A team-oriented, autonomous, flexible and independent way of working.
- High level of commitment and quality awareness.
- Good English writing and speaking skills (company language is English)
- Enthusiasm for Media Content and Storytelling. Proven experience in social media marketing and management.
- Keen ability to take criticism and incorporate feedback to achieve more effective design solutions
Additional skills that will be taken into account:
- knowledge and experience in GIF, video, animation, UX/UI
- knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects
- experience in web design/CMS (Wordpress, HTML, etc.)
- Email marketing automation tools (Mailchimp, Poppulo, etc.)
Applications without a visual portfolio will not be considered.
We are open to considering a full-time position, as well as a part-time one (min. 20h a week).