Graphic Designer Artisan TalentNew York City, New York, US
Are you a graphic designer with corporate experience? Our client, a global investment management firm, is currently seeking a month-long freelance Graphic Designer to support their Marketing and Events team.
The Graphic Designer will work under the direction of the lead designer to assist in their busy events season (3-7 conferences and meetings). Interested? Let's talk!
- Perform heavy formatting work for their events including agendas, invitations, web banners, presentations, bios, staff info packets, name tags, table cards, brochures, and possibly creating artwork for displays
- Update factsheets and commentaries (articles)
- Edit and cut out headshots in Photoshop and Illustrator
- At least 3 years of design experience
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Powerpoint (20% of this role will be working in PPT)
- Experience working with financial firms (a plus)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Worked on events as well (more corporate)
- Freelance - 1 month (Once they bring someone on, they continually will ask them to come back throughout the year)
- Start Date: October