Graphic Designer BaseCaseNew York City, New York, US
BaseCase, a subsidiary of Certara, is a Software-as-a-Service company with offices in Berlin and New York.
With our suite of SaaS products, we help pharmaceutical and medtech companies to engage more effectively with payers, healthcare providers, and healthcare professionals using personalized, interactive mobile content. Our proprietary ‘no-code’ content creation platform is used by the majority of top-ten pharmaceutical and medical device companies to develop and distribute customer engagement apps.
We’re growing fast and are always looking for talented people to join us. We know that our team is the key to our success, and it’s our priority to make sure that our people love working with us. Every job at BaseCase comes with excellent opportunities for development and great perks.
We are looking for a Graphic / UI Designer to join our Consulting team and create interactive presentations and apps using our proprietary software, BaseCase. You will need a talent for communicating information visually, as well as a clean design style.
You will collaborate closely with health economics consultants to create mobile sales tools for clients in pharma and medtech industries. The role focuses on the implementation of design specs using proprietary authoring tools while helping to shape our designs and visuals. The ideal candidate will be both visually creative and technologically savvy
As our next Graphic / UI Designer you will
- Work at the intersection of marketing, health economics and mobile app design.
- Wireframe, design, and implement mobile apps for clients in pharma and medtech industries with a focus on visual storytelling.
- Drive technical implementation and asset creation.
- Influence all stages of each customer project.
- Interact with clients, gathering specifics and implementing feedback.
- Design and implement the UI and UX for different client projects.
- Provide design solutions to support the needs of the client, achieving clarity and visual quality within technical constraints.
- Create and maintain an iterative UI process.
- Create and/or integrate assets, implement and test functionality of UI components using our app creation software.
- Define elegant and intuitive UI structure and flow.
- Ensure information is efficiently conveyed to the user, keeping compliance with the existing visual style or the brand guidelines.
- Technical problem solving and optimization.
Education, Professional Skills & Experience
- Legal right to work in the US
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Attention to detail and a keen sense of design and aesthetics
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in UI design
- A knack for effective visual communication of complex data, concepts and information
- Proficiency with MacOS, design software (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop), and office productivity software (e.g. PowerPoint, Word)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
Certara is a fast-growing company and a novel and exciting place to work. Our purpose is to assist in accelerating the development of meaningful medicines that make an impact on our society and the people that need them most. Innovation and creativity are highly valued, and everyone is given the opportunity for training and continuous development. Our portfolio spans the discovery, preclinical, clinical and post-marketing phases of drug development, working with 1,200 commercial companies, 250 academic institutions, and numerous regulatory agencies.
Interested? Please send your application by email including your resume, a cover letter stating why you want to work for BaseCase as well as your salary expectations.
*We are looking to fill this role in our NYC office but are willing to consider the other nearby East Coast locations below for the right candidate.
NJ – Parsippany, NJ, US
PA – Philadelphia, PEN, US