Graphic Designer BEworksToronto, Ontario, CA
The Graphic Designer’s Role (Freelancer)
BEworks has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer to support our consulting team. Working with an ever-growing team in a fun, quirky, busy and informal environment, we are looking for a candidate who will lend graphic design support to the entire group. We are looking for a designer with a clean and contemporary design sensibility, excellent creative communication skills, and proven design experience. You will be integral in supporting the Team in designing, creating and maintaining corporate marketing materials, presentations, layouts for papers for both print and digital; using graphic design talents to continuously improve and update our corporate presence via digital and print media.
This position offers candidates the chance to work with a passionate and accomplished team. As a graphic designer for BEworks, you will have the opportunity to design documents, presentations, and whitepapers that align with our evolving brand.
We require a graphic designer who can work with us on site in Toronto 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities : "Make our presentations/reports look stunning"
- Design compelling and eye-catching layouts and graphics for presentations and reports
- Play within our brand sandbox for consistent and professional corporate look
- Organize and maintain graphics and data files, and back them up as needed
Qualifications: "Professional, Strong Listener, and a Keen Eye for Design"
- Experience with corporate and/or commercial graphic design is a asset
- Strong design layout skills
- Ability to work well or even thrive under time constraints
- Deadline driven, organized, and able to prioritize multiple competing responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important
- Positive, friendly and helpful approach to work
- Working knowledge of typography and the production process from design to print
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) is an asset
- Laptop with recent version of Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software
- Must be able to work on-site at our office 2-3 days per week
Who is BEworks?
BEworks is a leading management consulting firm that specializes in applying behavioral economics to business and policy challenges. Behavioral Economics is the applied science of human judgement and decision making.
Culture is Really Important to Us
This position offers candidates the chance to work with a small, passionate and accomplished team. On a regular basis, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with some of the worlds' leading academics and business people (not to brag, but this includes a best-selling author as well as renowned TED Talk presenters). We have an unconventional culture and we welcome a candidate that is organized, dedicated, with a passion for learning and a keen sense of humor.
Please fill out the following surveys through the links below:
We welcome and encourage you to apply even if you do not think you might meet all the specified qualifications above. Though we thank you in advance for submitting your application, only qualified, selected candidates will be contacted.
You must be legally eligible to work in Canada to apply.