Graphic Designer Bitcoin.comBudapest, HU
Bitcoin.com is THE premier source for everything Bitcoin related. We have an incredible culture driven by the blockchain industries foremost leaders. We are building incredible products and services, and consequently, we are growing like crazy. We are looking for people who think outside the box, are willing to do what it takes to succeed and have a passion for the Cryptocurrency industry. Most important to us are people who share our philosophies on government, the financial industry, and technology.
We are adding to our multimedia team and are looking for a cutting-edge graphic designer in Europe. you will be helping take our sites to the next level, something very special to be a part of as we crack the top 1000 most visited sites in the world.
This is a full-time, salaried position, commensurate with your experience. No contractors please. After you review below, I cannot wait to speak with you and introduce you to our team(s).
- Perfecting brand identity
- Creating design identity for existing products/services and adding new elements as we add more
- Redesign our visual guidebook / guidelines including print and web designs/elements
- Creating web-designs including landing page and complex sub-website layouts/mock-ups/wireframes (based on what the project requires)
- Occasionally creating print materials (banners, flyers, etc.)
- Creating online banners (no flash)
- Creating graphic designs/images for different-types of contents (for example educative articles)
- Creating simple motion graphics and animations, most of the time for educational contents
You have to be an expert in:
- Adobe XD or very similar
- You have to be able create print designs, pamphlets, PDFs, etc. using InDesign or similar software of your choice
- You have to be able to create animations, motion graphics using softwares of your choice
- Understand the basics of web-design
- If you are located in Europe (even better in Hungary, even better in Budapest)
- Youre an expert in motion graphics and can create complex designs and animations (even with 3D elements) not just simple ones
- You have a great understanding of how digital storytelling works (charts, infographics, timelines, interactive animations, etc.)
Very important: Having a portfolio attached to your application consisting a maximum number of 10 individual designs you want to share with us to showcase your professionalism and excellence. See below to provide a link.
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly we have a ton of fun doing it. With our headquarters in St. Kitts where we regularly retreat, and office in Tokyo, and new offices opening up in Sweden and Hungary, we are very excited about the future.
Please apply to this job so we can speak right away! Thank you.