Graphic Designer Black Tomato GroupLondon, England, GB
Black Tomato Group is a collection of lifestyle brands, built to inspire and deliver travel experiences and creative content.
- Black Tomato is our award-winning luxury, bespoke travel company that delivers imaginative, cutting-edge travel experiences around the world. http://www.blacktomato.com
- Studio Black Tomato is brand strategy and content creation agency. We’ve had experience working with brands including American Airlines, Clinique, Cadillac and Johnnie Walker. http://www.studioblacktomato.com/
- Black Tomato Agency produce group travel experiences all over the world as well as creating award-winning prize experiences on behalf of some of the world’s top brands. https://www.blacktomatoagency.com/
With an opening within their creative team, this is an exciting chance to join their team as Graphic Designer. You will work across a range of branding, digital and print projects for the above brands. This is a chance for a multi-disciplinary graphic designer to lead the creative where possible whilst being a ‘hands-on’ designer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have a strong understanding and experience in branding, print and responsive web design.
- Opportunity to work as a brand-side and agency-side designer.
- Develop/challenge/understand briefs, understand client business and goals to offer creative solutions
- Work strategically with account managers, marketing and comms teams to originate creative concepts
- Being involved in the full creative process, developing ideas end to end
- Able to develop concepts whilst adhering to client brand guidelines
- Proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Be commercially aware – offer design solutions that strike a good balance of effort vs reward
- Engaged in digital trends and branded content in the luxury lifestyle market
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with a wide variety of projects
- Regular work socials and events – from creative exhibitions, team ping pong to reward days
- 25 days paid holiday + birthday day off
- Travel opportunities and training courses are offered
The position is replacing a current role, so the start date would be 1st May 2019.
We are looking for candidates that have a degree in Graphic Design or a related subject, as well as having industry experience working within a creative agency or a brand. You must have proven experience in designing brand design, digital, and if you have print experience this would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you’re looking to pursue your career within graphic design the we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV, cover letter and PDF portfolio to Louisa Lau by email. (5mb max).