Graphic Designer Booking.comShanghai, CN
Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a talented graphic designer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world. This role understands and thrives on developing brand and marketing campaign concepts, and can be a driving force creative process to deliver innovative design solutions. This job demands high standards of design aesthetics with an affinity to corporate digital graphic design, and this should be clearly represented in your portfolio.
You will be part of a collaborative team that focuses on visual style that will appear in both our own branded apps and websites, and in select strategic third party vendors and products. You will work in collaboration with and support of marketing and content stakeholders, branding experts, ux and app designers, and product managers. In addition to an eye for detail and technical design skill, excellent communication, prioritization and stakeholder management are a must in order to effectively meet tight deadlines.
- Design and produce visual style for on-line product
- Manage project stakeholders throughout the creative process ensuring engagement to realize high quality creative products;
- Creation of and application of new visual identities, guidelines, or executions for various types of B2C or B2B incentives or promotions;
- Collaborate in the creation and execution of creative briefs, and assure the delivery of products that meet and exceed expectations;
- Maintain and develop the high standards of design aesthetics and brand equity throughout our projects.
- You are comfortable with each part of the design process, from understanding business or customer needs all the way through finalizing designs for implementation or production.
- You are comfortable creating mockups, images, sketches, UI wireframes, and finalized designs using software such as (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Your strengths include being self-driven and taking full ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems
- You are comfortable working collaboratively with marketers, designers, developers, product owners, and copywriters
- You thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
- You are a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant visual designs, User Interfaces, or UX flows
- You have strong experience designing within the constraints of corporate brand guidelines, standards, and approved media, and are able to create innovative and new designs that apply these standards.
- You understand and thrive in an environment which employs extensive data gathering methods such as A/B testing in order to evaluate decisions - Booking.com is a data-informed company
- Visual dynamic effect/ Animation experience is a plus