Graphic Designer BrandsMart USAHollywood, Florida, US
BrandsMart USA is looking to hire a polished, professional Web Designer with extensive experience originating creative content and artwork for emails and web pages. Responsibilities include designing and incorporating graphics into the BrandsMart USA website, email marketing and alternative messaging channels. Skills designing and coding responsive emails are imperative.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within the Creative team to deliver all HTML email marketing campaigns, product emails, informational emails and other sales campaigns. Includes Photoshop template design, HTML coding and best practices to ensure deliverability.
- Create and execute HTML5/CSS for site components and content pages with in website framework.
- Apply innovative web best practices that are in balance with our customer demographics and the retail nature of BrandsMart USA.
- Design original web and email layouts – develop projects from concept to completion while working within the parameters of the brand style guide.
- Contribute web and email design best practices and ongoing learning to significantly improve campaign metrics and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or related field preferred.
- Strengths in creatively collaborating with fellow team members.
- 3-5 years designing experience for websites and mobile devices, preferably on Retail sites.
- Experience in user flow and product features to optimize the design of all apps to foster user engagement and conversion.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of HTML for email and email design best practices.
- Passion for web and graphic design that is evident in the energy applied to producing high-caliber work.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks by target dates while maintaining attention to detail.
- Online portfolio and/or provide samples of website and graphic design work.
- Excellent leadership, time-management and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Able to work within and contribute to the Creative team and other members of the Marketing and Merchandising groups.
- Knowledge of Oracle Endeca Experience Manager a plus.
This position is for someone who can handle a large volume of production in a fast-paced Retail Ecommerce environment. Full-Time / On-site position at the BrandsMart USA corporate office in Hollywood, Florida.
Submit a resume explaining why you are a good fit for this position and samples of your portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio (PDF or website link) will not be considered.The interview will consist of a test in design layout and html proficiency.
Please email resume with salary requirements to daemien.brandsmartusa(at)gmail.com
BrandsMart USA is a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a drug screen prior to commencing employment.