Graphic Designer CHASE DESIGNSkaneateles, New York City, New York, US
As a Freelance Graphic Designer for ChaseDesign, you will translates strategic direction into visual concepts that communicate clearly, inspire and persuade end users, inform and solve problems. The Freelance Graphic Designer must be able to work dependably as a solid team member, and add value to a wide variety of projects. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Design Freelancer will be able to hit the ground running, work collaboratively with a diverse team, and be ready at a moments notice, as needed.
We are Chase Design
Founded more than 60 years ago, ChaseDesign began as an industrial design firm with product and package design at its center. Our capabilities have grown to include corporate identity and branding, shopper research, the creation of retail environments and shopper orchestration. ChaseDesign is a fast-paced, strategy-led global design consultancy that blends business strategy, design thinking, and creative acumen to develop relevant and motivating human experiences that drive change. Our work evolves every day, and we pride ourselves on solving difficult, high-level business issues and opportunities across a wide range of high-profile clients.
Deliver excellent work within the design studio:
- Create original design solutions that work within the context of the project background and objectives, and bring to life aligned business and creative strategies.
- Deliver high quality design solutions that are thorough and on-strategy.
- Learn and understand ChaseDesign mission, vision & process.
- Think strategically: rationalize and verbalize why design solutions are effective
- Contribute to projects from brainstorming through execution.
- Collaborate with Design, Account, Strategy, and Activation teams on both small and large scale initiatives.
- Master file handling and organization.
- Understand file building and production preparation.
- Able to quickly develop a high level of familiarity with our client’s audience and product line while determining best methods to reach them in persuasive and inventive ways.
- Observe, support and contribute to client presentations.
- Begin to participate in the presenting of work.
- Flexible schedule with opportunity to work from wherever needed.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask under pressure.
- Create concepts and prototypes, both 2D and 3D, in print, digital, and physical form.
- Understanding and smart usage of typography and photography.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Conceptual illustration and loose sketching, to demonstrate initial explorations.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and maintain consistency across a wide variety of media.
- BA/BFA/BS degree in design or similar field.
- Internship experience is a plus.