Graphic Designer Circle EconomyAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
Circle Economy is looking for a multi-talented and highly adaptable designer who wants to have a positive impact on the world. Could you be the one?
Who we are:
We’re an international team working on accelerating the adoption of the circular economy, and we’re scaling up!
We use design to map, illustrate, and translate complex ideas and data flows into clean, simple, and beautiful visuals that support the company’s mission. Designers here play a direct role in both improving the understanding of the issues we tackle and increasing the impact we have around the world. We also contribute to building the company’s values and strengthening our brand.
What we need you for:
Our work takes us to diverse and sometimes unexpected places, from brands like G-Star or Phillips and innovators like Fairphone, to the City of Amsterdam and the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce. As our second designer, you will report to and work closely with the communications and design leads to achieve the following:
- Lead the creation of Infographics and data visualization
- Help with the production of general communication materials and print layouts
- Facilitate design project management and art direction
- Contribute to building and consolidating our brand in new and exciting ways
- Support and educate the whole team with your expertise in creating engaging experiences through design-thinking and iteration
- Help implement tools, processes and style guides to ensure proper roll-out of all our designed work
The perks of working with us:
- We're a young social enterprise with a mission and a great team spirit
- We value impact, authenticity, collaboration and exploration
- Flexible work hours
- We just moved into our brand new office at beautiful KIT in the heart of the city, home to incubating startups
- International treats from a well-traveled team
- Freshly ground coffee, a pinball machine, a billiard and a ping-pong table
Sounds good? Read on:
Who you are
You’ve spent 3 to 5 years being sort of amazing in agencies, in-house, or freelancing. You can design for print and digital media, you know what a brand is, and how to make it stronger. You’re fluent in English and Adobe CC.
Some qualities we need to see in you:
- A conceptual, strategic and curious creative
- A strong team player, self-started and collaborative
- Willingness to try new things and take risks
- Ability to juggle projects calmly and optimistically
- Adaptability in a fast-changing and complex environment
Cool if you have these, okay if you don’t:
- An interest in sustainability
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in video production
What you’ll get
This is a full-time role (40h per week). We offer a good challenge for a passionate designer and a competitive salary, keeping in mind we’re a social enterprise. You’ll need an EU work authorisation to get this job.
Connect with us!