Graphic Designer Circle EconomyAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
6 months Paid Graphic Design Internship In Amsterdam
Circle Economy is looking for an enthusiastic design intern who wants to have a positive impact on the world. Could you be the one?
Who we are:
We’re an international team working on accelerating the adoption of the circular economy. Designers here play a direct role in both improving the understanding of the issues we tackle and increasing the impact we have around the world. We also contribute to building the company’s values and strengthening our brand.
Here are some examples of our work: https://goo.gl/cECg2r
What will be expected of you:
- Providing design services to the rest of the team on a diverse range of projects and platforms (print layouts, presentations, social media...)
- Supporting design project management (deadlines, deliverables consistency, workflow)
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Creating and developing iconography and layouts in accordance to the house style
- Creating original designs to evolve our brand
Depending on your skills, your responsibilities may include:
- Boiling down complex data into powerful infographics and data visualisations
- Contributing to setting up and maintaining templates and style sheets
- Supporting the production of video content
- Conceptualizing and mocking up digital products' features and user interfaces
Who you are:
A multi-talented and highly adaptable designer who recently graduated and wants to have an impact on the world. Your portfolio matters more than your background!
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, digital and print design
- Great communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus, but not necessary)
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and work within constraints
- The ability to think outside the box to offer new solutions
- Being proactive and autonomous
This is a full-time role. We offer a challenge for a passionate person that loves to learn and take up responsibilities in a dynamic but demanding environment. We care about our interns, and want you to learn and grow during your time with us. We will coach you to put your skills and ideas to work. You’ll be shadowing our two senior designers.
We offer €400 gross per month and can provide a travel stipend as well, if necessary. We would like you to begin asap.
To apply, follow this link to our application form; https://circleeconomy.recruitee.com/o/design-intern