Graphic Designer CogoraLondon, England, GB
Introduction – Are you a hands-on creative manager with a diverse portfolio demonstrating expertise across a range of platforms, looking for a new opportunity to work within a small team? We are a close-knit team of skilled designers who make a real impact on the success of the entire company. We create everything from digital banners, responsive web design, newsletters, presentations, launch events, brochures, leaflets, and much more.
Leading the team, you will manage and participate in the creative workflow of the business. Acting as the company brand guardian, you will also maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and look for new and innovative ways to drive the business forward.
• Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
• UX/UI design
• Basic HTML
• Print knowledge
• Adobe XD or InVision & Sketch
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior position
• After Effects or Animate would be a bonus but not essential
• Hands-on and a great team leader
• A keen eye for detail
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Great time management and deadline-driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable project managing
• Passionate about solving problems
• Always eager to learn and share knowledge
• The ability to deal with pressure and can work in a fast-paced environment
• Agency experience
About the company
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need. Our in-house agencies combine these resources to create innovative and flexible solutions, educational programmes and marketing campaigns that deliver measurable, impactful outcomes.
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan (after probation pass)
- Cycle to work loan (after probation pass
- Bi-monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please attach a PDF portfolio with your CV or send us a link to your portfolio and a CV .