Graphic Designer CuoreKirchzarten, Baden-Württemberg, DE
For almost three decades CUORE of Switzerland has been the first address for freely designable sports-wear in the premium segment and at the same time a reliable partner for world tour teams, athletes,clubs, companies and private customers all over the world. With branches in Switzerland, Germany, theUSA, Hong Kong and Australia, our company is continuously expanding this global claim.
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a
- Establishes visual tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate withthe target audience and fulfill the project objectives.
- Responsible for maintenance and further development of our corporate design.
- Creating content for the CUORE of Switzerland website and social media channels.
- Participates in (and may lead) brainstorms.
- Assists in developing presentation materials for business development projects.
- Collaborates with marketing and creative staff to share learnings, experience and to establish initiatives that will improve CUORE’s creative product.
- Supports the Custom Apparel Design Team.
- Organizational Relationships and Contacts
- Reports to HoM and AD.
- Completed education/ studies in graphic design, communication arts, or equivalent.
- 3 years job relevant experience and proven highly versatile design skills.
- Portfolio necessary.
- Fluent in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Experience in web design (HTML/ CSS / CMS).
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications. Familiarity with KeyNote is also desirable.
- English in writing and speech, pushing for German during lunch rides.
- Affinity for cycling and the sports industry.
- CUORE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks, a modern workplace in an agile global company.
Our European HQ is situated in Kirchzarten in the beautiful Blackforest.
If you want to be successful together with us, please send us your detailed application with earliest possible starting date and desired salary by email.