Graphic Designer CUOREKirchzarten, Baden-Württemberg, DE
For three decades CUORE of Switzerland has been the first address for freely designable sportswear in the premium segment and at the same time a reliable partner for world tour teams, athletes, clubs, companies and private customers all over the world. With branches in Switzerland, Germany, the USA, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia, our company is continuously expanding this global claim. To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer.
- Main responsibility is the creation of individual custom designs for sports apparel.
- Layouting of flyers, packaging and promotional stuff.
- Creating content for the CUORE of Switzerland website and social media channels.
- Collaborates with design, sales and marketing staff to share learnings, experience and to establish initiatives that will improve CUORE’s creative product.Organizational Relationships and Contacts
- Reports to the Art Director.Your Profile
- Completed education / studies in graphic design, communication arts, or equivalent.
- 3 years job relevant experience and proven highly versatile design skills.Portfolio necessary.
- Fluent in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), MS-Office applications.
- German and English in writing and speech.
- Independent and structured way of working
- Affinity for cycling and the sports industry.
- CUORE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversityin the workforce.What we offer
- Working full-time from our European HQ in Kirchzarten / Germany with an international team.
- Solid salary.
- Starting asap
We offer you a diverse range of tasks, a modern workplace in an agile global company and an attractive income. If you want to be successful together with us, please send us your detailed application with earliest possible starting date and desired salary by email.