Graphic Designer Das StudioPembroke, Ontario, CA
[ Junior Graphic Designer ]
Are you a dedicated freelancer with a passion for branding and design!? A team player, professionally skilled in Adobe CC? Then keep reading.
Das Studio is currently looking for a part-time experienced Junior Graphic Designer to help manage and deliver projects to our client across Canada and the U.S. Our team requires a hardworking, detail oriented individual to manage duties on a contract basis. This position is a remote position and applicants will be required to work remotely from their office location.
Please note this is a part-time contract position starting asap with the possibility for long term growth.
Position Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Employer Contact: Yvonne Keller, apply(at)dasstudio.ca
Location: Remote Location (within Canada or the USA)
- Curating digital content for websites and social media
- Print & website related designs
- Image sourcing
- Creating marketing materials
- File handling
- Communicate via Skype
- Highly creative with a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Familiar with emerging digital media trends
- A can-do attitude, self-driven and proactive, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Analytical with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to cope with and manage tight deadlines.
- This role is entry level and would be ideal for a current student or recent graduate
- Post Secondary Degree or Certificate (colleges or 2-year programs are OK!)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the creative industry
- Online Portfolio with related work experience
- Experience with WordPress considered an asset.