Graphic Designer Davis InstrumentsHayward, California, US
Graphic Designer – Marketing
Davis Instruments is looking for an exceptional designer to create compelling, cohesive content and marketing materials within a growing internal creative department. We are building a team of cross-functional, user-centered designers, marketers and strategists, and we are hoping you’ll be an integral part of this team.
We are the industry leader in designing and manufacturing weather stations for consumer and industrial use. We seek an intuitive graphic designer and wordsmith who can develop compelling collateral and online content that revolutionizes the way customers look at our products.
Davis Instruments is an established and profitable company excited about investing in the future of our company. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment that values work life balance. We are conveniently located in Hayward with easy access to the East Bay and the Peninsula via the San Mateo Bridge.
- Develop new standards for how we market our products and brand across all customer touch points: website and ecommerce experience, social media, blog, tradeshows, packaging and more.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and project leads and work autonomously to address needs.
- Ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Assist in the sourcing process for all photography and video assets from external photographers including overall vision, mood board creation, and styling.
- Develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the Davis Instruments brand through the use of performance driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- A degree in Design, Interactive Design, Visual Studies, or other design related field is required.
- 2 – 5 years experience in graphic design working within a marketing, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Strong portfolio of design and copywriting work that demonstrates expertise across digital, print, typography, and iconography.
- Experience creating digital and interface UI design is a plus.
- Experience working with video production and/or editing is a plus.
Note: All applicants must submit a work portfolio.
Davis Instruments is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.