Graphic Designer DcodeitCentral London, London, England, GB
Designer - Central London
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team in Covent Garden, London. You will be tackling a diverse range of digital UI/UX design projects for major international clients as well as working on a next generation mobile gaming platform.
You will play an integral part in the design process from wire-framing to fine design working closely with our in-house motion designers. You will also collaborate with our development team based in Vienna to ensure functional and seamless implementation. From working on cutting edge financial applications to designing brand new mobile games, this role requires creativity, resourcefulness and the ability to rapidly pick up new skills. You will have the chance to see your own ideas through and a true chance to make a positive impact in the company’s overall output.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated UI/UX designer to join the team, with a strong digital background and pixel-perfect attention to detail. We want to invest in the right people and provide the freedom for you to grow and enhance your skills while producing exceptional work.
We are looking for:
- A strong portfolio showcasing high-end Web and Mobile app design skills
- Ability to solve usability problems through design and iterations
- Strong proven design skills with a thorough knowledge of the latest design trends
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- A user-centric approach to design with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines
- A good understanding of how to create scalable and well-structured design files
- Experience working in flat organisations / startup mentality
- A knack for effective digital creations
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in graphic/digital design
- Expert in Sketch
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent typography skills
- Experience with prototyping software is a plus (Principle, Framer etc.)
- An understanding of what is possible with Motion and front-end development languages is a must.
What you’ll be getting:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment and see products through from conception to completion
- Build exciting digital products
- You’ll be an integral part of a core creative team who are defining the next generation of mobile gaming and applications.
- The opportunity to create with cutting-edge mobile and web application development
- Work in an office kitted out with the latest gear