Graphic Designer DeloitteSydney, New South Wales, AU
Marketing & Business Development - Junior Graphic Designer
Are you a skilled designer with a strong background in artworking?We have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to be a part of our Marketing team.
About the role
Tasked with bringing unexpected thinking to the design experience. You will report directly to the Senior Manager but will work closely with the wider marketing team to produce compelling and differentiated creative outputs. You will bring a strong design sensibility and the confidence to articulate this to key senior stakeholders. A strategic thinker with an eye for detail and experience with long form document layout, working with both Adobe Creative Suite and PPT /Word. Will need to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, but understand when and how to reach out to the wider creative team with a genuine drive to collaborate.
Areas of responsibility include:
Management Unit Activities:
• Research, Design thinking workshops, Strategic planning, Ideation, Storytelling, Value proposition
• Design a strategic response: Naming, Messaging/positioning, Brand narrative, Visual expression, Big IDEA, Interaction
• Extend a trans-media approach to leveraging differentiation and value by tailoring the story to optimise relevant channels: Digital, Video, Customer/client experience, Print, Advertising, Environments.
• Support in strengthening marketing and brand management capabilities: Education, Internal engagement, Launch guide, Art direction, Implementation, Brand guardianship
- Support the Senior Designers with the delivery of design work for key creative projects
- Work on fast-turnaround projects where efficiency and precision is essential
- Experience in long-form layout and artworking
- Build strong relationships with the design team and clients
- Ability to work within brand guidelines but push them to their limit
- Manage workload and client expectations
- Demonstrate a sense of humour and passion for leaving things in better shape than you found them
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Design qualifications and a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience of Power Point and Word
- Proficient with Adobe Creative suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in creation of dynamic inforgraphics, charts and diagrams
- Photography and knowledge of web design with an aptitude/interest in digital a plus
• Understand the value of relationships and professional maturity
• Ability to think under pressure, multi-task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and budgets
• High level of attention to detail
• High personal standards
• Good written and verbal communication and organisational skills
• Reliable, dedicated team player with a can-do attitude.
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
Please contact Enya Farrell from the Deloitte Talent Team if you have any questions about the role.