Graphic Designer Design InternationalLondon, England, GB
Design International (DI) is an architectural practice based in London, with branch offices in Milan, Shanghai and Dubai. We operate on a global scale and provide our clients with innovative and ambitious design solutions, with a particular focus on retail, mixed-use and hospitality architecture.
DI is looking for a creative and passionate graphic designer to join their team in Tower Bridge, London. As a graphic designer you will responsible for the design and production of corporate graphic design work – both online and off-line, such as marketing material, brand-related materials and exhibition graphics.
You will also produce graphic design work for projects/clients as required, including marketing material, branding, signage and wayfinding, in addition to assisting architectural teams (if/when needed) to provide design solutions for architectural presentations.
- design the corporate branding and create/maintain all corporate documents and templates (such as letterheads, presentation templates, business cards, etc.) for all DI affiliated companies
- work with the marketing department to create and publish relevant marketing materials, publications, brochures and promotional materials
- design and coordinate the production of the graphics for exhibition stands
- work with the MarComs lead, providing support for internal materials as needed, including office imagery, videos, presentations and reports, etc.
- provide support as needed for key BD materials including partner presentations
- actively support the marketing team by designing adverts and providing advice on choice of images and photographs for the company’s website and all social media platforms. Organise and maintain a comprehensive image library.
Required skills and qualifications:
- BA (Hons) in visual communications or equivalent
- a minimum of two years of experience within the creative industry with a focus on branding and brand communications
- fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages of advantage
- solid and proven experience across the Adobe CC especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; Premier and After Effects knowledge is beneficial
- experienced and competent with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- proficient with PC and Mac design environments
- experience using HTML and CSS is beneficial but not essential
- able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- able to multi-task and switch focus as required; organise own workload based on business priorities, manage self and several projects at once whilst keeping to set deadlines
- experience with motion graphics, animation, video editing is highly desirable
- excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and team working skills
Start: as soon as possible
Remuneration/benefits: this will be subject to experience/technical skills, plus a discretionary annual bonus and company benefits (discussed with you at interview stage)