Graphic Designer EC English Language CentresSan Ġiljan, Saint Julian, MT
About EC English Language Centres:
EC operates 22 English Language schools across the USA, Canada, UK, Malta and South Africa and Dublin. A modern, fast growing company that promotes its programmes primarily via a network of over 1600 education agencies around the world.
EC Central, the company’s Head Office, is located in St Julian’s, Malta, a lively tourist resort built around a small bay. EC Central is the home of all the back office functions, including Admissions, Finance, Sales and Marketing. The offices are located in close proximity to EC Malta School.
4- 6 month unpaid internship in the Sunny Isle of Malta in the heart of the Mediterranean sea.
The Graphic Design internship in the Marketing department offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the international EFL (English as a Foreign Language) industry and to work closely with a multinational team in a dynamic environment, where you will develop skills that can be utilised throughout your working life. You will learn how to work accurately in a fast-paced environment, develop an eye for detail and respond to clients in a polite and friendly manner.
- To assist the Graphic Design, Video and Photography teams in everyday duties and requests from EC schools and sales team around the world
- To work on brochures, adverts, posters, flyers, HTML newsletters and more – as required
- To liaise with other marketing executives and the Copywriter to produce complete, high quality marketing materials
- To maintain and enhance the EC brand by displaying visual and conceptual creativity within the limitations set out by the EC brand guidelines
- To be a valuable member of the wider Marketing department and be willing to help with other tasks and duties as required
- We love what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We have a can-do mindset
- We deliver what we promise
Required Skills & Attributes:
- An academic background in graphic design and a strong understanding of its principles, especially in regard to typography and layout
- Previously or currently undergoing Marketing studies
- Fluent English, written and spoken (Minimum B2
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of working in an office environment Client focused
- A bright character with a can-do attitude with a good aptitude for teamwork