Graphic Designer ECCO LeatherDongen, North Brabant, NL
ECCO Leather develops highly progressive leather qualities for some of the industry’s most iconic contemporary designers and brands. With a main tanning facility in the Netherlands, ECCO Leather also operates award-winning facilities across Europe, Southeast Asia and the Far East.
We are looking for senior graphic designers with long term experience working on in-house developments as well as on special projects with global reach. Projects widely vary from digital interface design to internal/external communication in a dynamic and challenging environment.
This position calls for candidates that can take an idea and bring it rapidly to life. A person who can work in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to change. Who feels comfortable working with designers world-wide such as Off White, Mihara Yasuhiro, Obscur, Isaac Sellam and The Shoe Surgeon.
Required skills and job description:
- BA (Hons) or master degree in graphic design
- fluent in English
- highly self-motivated with self-initiative abilities
- strong communication skills
- knowledge and understanding of Creative Cloud and other relevant design software
- knowledge and understanding of 3D visualisation
- seven years plus experience preferred
- strong knowledge and understanding of art and design principles
An in-depth job description will be discussed with potential candidates
For more information and applications please contact Tim ter Meulen, HR Director ECCO Leather, + 31 162380423 .