Graphic Designer EmbraerMelbourne, Florida, US
Develops and implements all graphic materials for the worldwide design team.. Interface with all internal department and external vendors as required. Ensures consistent corporate brand and product images.
Job responsibilities Graphic
- Develops and implements worldwide graphics strategies in conjunction with creative agencies to promote the Embraer Executive Jets brand.
- Ensures our brand identity guidelines are being followed consistently worldwide.
- Creates and implements worldwide graphic materials and presentations in both print and digital formats
- Depictions of aircraft performance, range maps, charts, etc to promote the Embraer brand
- Manages and maintains image library and style guides
- Partners with Industrial Design department for specific graphic needs
- Partners with third party vendors on all creative and production needs.
- Develops and enhances presentations for the worldwide sales and marketing team
- Interface with Authorized Sales Representative (ASRs) and other departments to ensure any outside graphic development maintain Embraer’s global branding guidelines.
Job responsibilities Photography
- Develop knowledge of media production tools and best practices
- Maintain all files in digital asset management system
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio material; ensures brand consistency; responsible for the technical quality of end product, insert graphics and text in the videos
- Take creative still photography and recommends necessary tools needed to perform task (hardware and software
Essential knowledge, skills and ability
BA Degree in Art, Graphics or related fields
Education in multimedia/videography preferred.
- Advanced Technician Role, requiring Advanced Skills to perform all standard tasks within the Technical Area assigned to. Generally at least 5-7 years of experience in area of responsibility Minimum five years’ experience in graphic design required.
- Experience with luxury products or services required.
- Minimum two years of project management experience preferred.
- Aviation experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require Comprehensive Knowledge of all possible tasks and responsibilities within their Technical Area.
- Skills are broadly applied in multiple Technical Areas.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent skills with PhotoShop, Illustrator and other graphic and layout software
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support the marketing and sales departments. 10%-15% travel may be required.