Graphic Designer EverythingInBetweenShoreditch, London, England, GB
Founded in 2012, EverythingInBetween is a small graphic design studio based in Shoreditch, London. With a focus on visual identity and branding, our work spans a wide range of sectors and manifests in an equally wide range of applications.
We’re looking for an intelligent, ambitious, ideas-led designer who can match excellent conceptual thinking with a meticulous eye for detail and finely crafted execution across both 3D and 2D. We expect you to share our passion for all aspects of the design process. A creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to challenge the brief and actively embrace explorations into the unknown, working until the project is the best it can possibly be. With a passion for creativity and brands, it is essential you are personable, committed, confident, organised, enthusiastic, curious and highly motivated. It’s also critical that you are comfortable managing projects and clients as well as being confident collaborating with others in the studio.
This role will suit someone at a mid/senior level in their career who’s looking for the opportunity to develop into a key, leading member of the team which is currently six people.
Essential for the role:
- Minimum 5 years experience as an employed graphic designer
- Passionate about graphic design and branding
- Experience creating identities applied across multiple touch points
- Examples of thoughtful, imaginative and refined work
- Impeccable typographic skills and obsessive typesetting abilities
- Ability to apply design thinking to spaces and structures
- A proven record of meeting short deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Flexible, motivated and driven
- Intelligent, opinionated and resourceful
- Happy to step in and help on other projects
- In-depth print production knowledge
- Experience of 3d design production
- Ability to clearly and passionately communicate and present your ideas
- Culturally aware
- Confidence in your ability and a desire to push yourself further
- Exceptional understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Passion for hospitality, architecture and the built environment
- Knowledge of 3D visualising software
- Front-end coding/design experience
This is an exciting time to join EIB as we build upon the successful beginnings of the business in a relatively short space of time. In return for all of the above we’re offering the opportunity to work within a small, friendly and down-to-earth team all pulling in the same direction to create work for our clients which compels and captivates. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with the company, carving out an important role for yourself which can stimulate and satisfy in equal measure.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and a PDF portfolio of your work along with a covering email of no more than 100 words. The cover letter should clearly explain why you are interested in joining the team and what you can bring to the role. Please ensure that you title your email ‘Mid/Senior Graphic Designer: Firstname Surname’.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview within the next two weeks. Please note that unfortunately we will only be able to respond to applicants selected for interview.
No recruitment agencies please