Graphic Designer EY GDS PolandLower Silesia, Wrocław, Lower Silesia, PL
Creative Agency within EY GDS Poland is a rapidly growing team and you may expect to see that reflected in your own career. Working with notable clients, you will support multinational cross-border team and take the responsibilities to create innovative designs and ideas. As you help the clients with seamlessly service delivery, problem solving and creation of high quality deliverables, you will progress and grow professionally too.
Expectations of the job:
- Develops designs and innovative ideas for client deliverables
- Works effectively with video-editing and animation software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects)
- Is familiar with latest trends in web design to provide high-quality, user-friendly layouts
- Effectively creates layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color, images and fonts, allowing for readability of type
- Relates design work to the client’s business needs
- Pursues and shares best practices within the department and among GDS/Creative Agency staff.
- Proficient and remains up-to-date with graphics software tools and equipment
- Plans and schedules resources to meet client commitments and deadlines
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in multimedia projects and a related bachelor degree
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design, multimedia production and print processes
- Excellent technical knowledge in Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in working with SharePoint and good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proficiency in MS Office (Power Point and Word)
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Good command of German
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client approach
- Design portfolio
If you are interested in the opportunity, please contact me via email.