Graphic Designer Fairmont Bab Al BahrAbu Dhabi, AE
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible to support and assist the PR Manager in their daily functions as well as to ensure the efficient functioning of the sales office.
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, "gateway to the sea" boasts a prime location at the mainland gateway to the cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. With its strikingly contemporary architecture, this beachfront business hotel offers the highest level of comfort and elegance throughout its 369 guestrooms and suites, including the ultimate exclusive lifestyle hotel experience with Fairmont Gold.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Creating visual concepts by using computer software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Ensure the distribution of pertinent information to all departments and maintain an orderly working environment.
- Assist with the administrative duties and enquiries of the Sales and Catering office when required.
- Assist in the organization and coordination of specific functions and promotions/ client events handled by the Director of PR/PR Manager .
- Previous experience is an asset
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred.
- Full proficiency in all office procedures and clerical duties
- Computer experience at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory with knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Keyboarding speed of 75 wpm will be an advantage.
- Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity and be a self starter
- Must be able to work with a team of 6 or more Sales Managers
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and be self-efficient.
- To be flexible on time to meet with a busy sales department/guest needs
- Sales experience in a hotel environment is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Abu Dhabi. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.