Graphic Designer Fantastic FurnitureSydney, New South Wales, AU
We are a successful Aussie leading furniture retailer looking for creative flair, passion and tenacity.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and motivated team responsible for conceptualising, designing and executing creative solutions that clearly and consistently communicate our brand identity. As our Graphic Designer working in our Marketing team you will be reporting to and working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer to manage the creative process for everything from seasonal campaigns, promotions, photography, POS, advertising creative and the development of digital and online creative assets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our Senior Graphic Designer and members of our incredibly talented marketing team to develop creative solutions and champion inspiring, dynamic content across all mediums
- Assist with production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Work closely with our Senior Graphic Designer to manage the photography process from briefing through to shooting within budgetary requirements
- Work closely with the Digital team to design and produce digital banners, content & other digital assets for use on website, email/EDM, display advertising, social media and other digital channels (training will be provided)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years design experience
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or related discipline
- A portfolio demonstrating just how amazing you really are
- Excellent software skills and experience with Adobe CS Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with or for a consumer or retail based company will be advantageous
- Previous photography/video production experience is also preferred but not essential
- Understanding of website UX & usability design principles
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity and you want to work for a fun, successful team...what are you waiting for? We'd love to meet you. !