Graphic Designer FaulknerBrowns ArchitectsNewcastle upon Tyne, England, GB
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our thriving international design practice based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We are looking for a graphic designer to both assist and work independently with our project teams in the production of print and digital material in-line with our corporate brand guidelines, including, but not limited to reports, brochures, presentations, drawings and diagrams. Alongside brand guideline integration, the role will ensure and implement a consistently high quality graphic communication approach throughout our studios for both internal and external presentation.
Role, qualities and skills required:
- [HNC] [HND] or higher qualification in graphic design or related subject
- proficient with Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- excellent layout skills and attention to detail
- excellent IT skills
- good time management and organisation
- understanding of print production processes advantageous
- some understanding of web design and video production advantageous
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- flexible attitude
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team